Monday, May 25, 2015

What's Next for the Book Club?

Some of you may be wondering, what is she going to read next? Well if you are one of those people, then I am about to answer your question! As you recall, last month I read the first of many in the series called Second Chances, and the book was called Summer with a Star by Merry Farmer. I now am having the pleasure of reading book two in the series which is called One Night with a Star. For those of you who have read Summer with a Star, you are already familiar with the character Jenny who is the main character in One Night with a Star. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to read the first book, then I highly suggest that you do. For on May 29, I will be posting my review and thoughts on One Night with a Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment