Thursday, May 28, 2015

Attention All Fellow Bloggers!!!



            Has your blog been sitting idle and looking for something to write about? Have your readers been itching to read a new book? If you have said yes to any of those two questions then you are in luck my friend, for I can help you out. One of my dearest friend has enlisted me to help her out with spreading the word about Barbara Devlin and her amazing Brethren of the Coast Series.
           The first in the series( or I should say the prequel) is titled Loving Lieutenant Douglas. Below is a little summary about it.
           It is the Age of Sail, England is on the brink of war with France, and Royal Navy First Lieutenant Mark Douglas is not looking for a wife. As is so often the case, fate has other plans, and Mark sets his sights on a fiery society miss with a spirit to match his own. But can he redeem himself after inadvertently insulting his prospective bride?
         Have I got your attention now? If so my friend and I could really use your help in spreading the word on Barbara's amazing series. So if you are a avid reader and would love to help out by using your blog, then we would love nothing more than to have your assistance. Please leave a comment if you are interested! Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment