Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Fight For Power is On




Following the tragedy where Rose's mother Rainbow, has stolen the Druids sacred rose bush. Now it is up to Rose, Derek , and the rest of the O'Conner clan to retrieve the roses before it become too late. Will they the roses in time? And what is in store for Rose as she learns more of the dark demonic side of her?

This would have to be by far one of my favorites in the saga! Full of romance, thrilling action scenes, and of course the fight over power. Rose and Derek's love is definitely put to the test in the third installment of the Seduced Series. This is a read you don't want to miss out on. 

"Who are we really? Are we a product of our genetics? A blank slate that our environment fills up with ideas? Can we ever change? I'm hoping we can. I have to believe, that the blood pumping through my veins doesn't defy me." Rose Wintersong 

No comments:

Post a Comment