Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm Back Dearies!!

Sorry everyone! I have been away for so long, but do not my pretties! For I am back with a new book review for you to enjoy! Recently I had just finished reading the novel Big Girl Panties, by Stephanie Evanovich.

 Stephanie Evanovich never fails to bring life to her characters. With this witty and charming novel, you will not want to put it down until the last page. This romantic comedy kept me entertained all the way through the end, and left me wanting more. The protagonist portrayed exactly what a woman should feel about herself. She doesn't need to be model-like thin for in order for a man to like her, but she should be liked for who she is. The message that I received from reading Big Girl Panties was completely inspiring; don't be ashamed of who you are in comparison to others, but be proud of the one-of-a-kind you are creating yourself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment